Commissioned Artworks

If you would like to commission an artwork, please fill out the form below, and I will revert back to you in 2 to 3 working days.

Please note:

  • There is a 75% non refundable deposit of the amount agreed prior to starting any work.  The remaining 25% is due upon completion of the artwork.
  • I am an independent artist and I usually do not keep emailing progress of my work. I do commit to meeting the deadlines agreed upon.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Art Portfolio & Blog

%d bloggers like this: